~what do these pictures have in common?~

Aren't these 2 kitchens amazing?
Can you guess what they both have in common? They are both furnished almost entirely from Ikea!
Can you believe it?

Here are a few of the Ikea elements from the rooms.

And here are a few of my favorite things I have purchased from Ikea.
These lights.

I have a gazillion of these.
Love them and you just can't beat the price.


And, I am still loving my sectional!


I also have several of these and these, which I love for organizing!
Don't forget to enter our latest giveaway here.
I also still would love your votes here!
And speaking of giveaways, I just won one myself!
A $25 Anthropologie gift card!
I'm so excited, I think I'm gonna go shopping for a birthday present for myself!
My birthday is Friday, but I've been hearing a lot about people having "birthday weeks"
I like the sound of that! I may just do something fun everyday this week!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment