~a few questions answered~

I have had several emails from people wondering
where I got my giant salad dressing recipe in my kitchen nook.
{see below}
I got it at Pottery Barn back in 2007.
I had to cut it down to size as it is quite large, measuring 30" x 50"
It is printed on a thin, transparent piece of plastic that adheres to the wall and is easily removable. I have seen them for sale on eBay,
and found one here tonight if you are looking.
Not a bad price either.
The other question I get asked a lot is where did I get the numbers for my front door.
I know I have addressed this in the past,
{no pun intended!}
but they came from a company called wonderful graffiti which is no longer in business.
I did however find a seller on etsy that has some very similar ones!
Click here to be directed to their shop.

If you have any other questions, feel free to
email me or ask me in the comments section!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment