~Merry Christmas Eve~

I did not use one stitch of red this year in my decorating,

but after seeing this lovely breakfast room, next year might be different!

I love the Parisian twist to the traditional Christmas decor!

I am totally loving that armoire with the naughty and nice list!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas spent with your loved ones!

I was really touched yesterday reading all your comments.

I am so happy to see that the true meaning of Christmas is still in all of our hearts.

I even had someone email me asking me for the address of our neighbors so she could send them a little something~now that my friends is AMAZING!

Love to you all!

{source}

xoxo

Oh!

One more thing! I just did this and it is soooo cool!

If you have little ones you have to do this!




0 comments:

Post a Comment