~leopard print~love it or hate it?~

In little bits, here and there, I love leopard print.

I think it can be overdone.

However, I am really drawn to it lately....

I spy a little leopard print in the sofa pillows.

I heart those drapes too!

{r.i.p cottage living} An all time fave photo of mine from country living.

I love how this room,
{via glamorous interiors}
is almost all cream, with just a hint of color.
The pillows make it feel glamorous,

as well as the addition of a few metallics.

Even Coastal Living featured a room with leopard print!


The carpet on these stairs is to die for!
{via casa sugar}

so, what's the verdict?
Love it
or
hate it?
xoxo
p.s. just found out my home was featured on houzz!

If you want to see how my house was decorated last year, head over here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment