~my subway sign~

First off I wanted to thank all of you for your comments in regards
to Edie and her home.
I don't know any details at the moment on how we all can help,
but as soon as I hear anything, I'll let you know!
Yesterday my husband and I installed shelving units in our storage shed.
I came across these wood planks that came with the shelving,
but that we were not going to use.
My husband had thrown them in the trash pile.
Of course I rescued them and immediately knew what I was going to make!
I think I am the last one on the face of the planet to make a subway sign but it was a lot of fun! I have 3 more boards so I think I will make more for my etsy shop!
What do you think?
I am also thinking about doing other sayings,
like the lyrics to "you are my sunshine" etc.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment