~color combo {grey + blue}

Saying that I am in love with this tranquil color combo is an understatement.
There is just something so soothing about these subdued colors.
In this photo. Tracery Interiors has done it again, everything is just perfect. And my idol, Heather Chadduck.
Her new bedroom rocks my socks off.
I love her ruffled lamp shade and the use of an old over sized basket for a night stand!

This photo is from the blog home for the better.
I don't know the color on the walls but it's gorgeous,
especially with all that worn wood.


Martha Stewart shows us this fabulous room.
That bed skirt is to die for.
I love the matching canopy too.


Again from home for the better, this room has the perfect hue on the walls, and check out the paint on the ceiling!


As we are snowed in today, I am stuck at home dreaming of ways
I can use this color combo in my home.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment