~faaaaaabulousness~

I used my "down" time yesterday to look over a few of my favorite blogs.
I have gathered a few photos to share with you. Just a couple, but they are a few of my favorites.
This first photo is from urban grace interiors.
If you haven't seen this website, you must go look at it!
You can click on the link above to see how this room came together for a hgtv photo shoot. Next, Emily from Jones design company shows how to hand paint this wall paper!
I love it and think I may try it shortly!
Emily gives great tutorials and has a stunningly beautiful home!

Finally, this photo from Seleta, over at simply seleta.
Her home is gorgeous.
Her taste is impeccable, and
her home is also going to be in a magazine!

I was looking at all these photos trying to
determine exactly what it is that I love so much about them.
You know what it is?
PATTERN.
I love all the pattern.
In fact, I am craving pattern!
I also love all the textures.
Love the thick chunky gold frames in Seleta's home.
Love the mix of old and new in Emily's office,
and
I love the animal print in that bench on urban grace interiors!
Anyway, that's what's on my mind today.
If you have a chance to check out these blogs, I highly recommend them!
Happy holiday's friends!
xoxo
oh, one more thing.
~I've been featured~

0 comments:

Post a Comment