~the discovery of the baking bible~

While perusing the isles at TJ Maxx the other day I came across this cookbook.
I have to admit that sometimes I buy cookbooks just for the cover.
I brought this one home for a measly $5.99, and was happily surprised to see that not only did it have an appealing cover, but fabulously yummy recipes!
Each recipe has a full size photo of the finished product.
I swear, you could frame these pages they look so good! So, we tried out these double chocolate muffins and they were heaven!
Thought I'd pass the recipe along to you in case you wanted to try some.
{click on the recipe to enlarge and right click to print it out}

I can't imagine life without chocolate, can you?

I'm hoping to get some holiday decorating done this weekend.

I've never waited this long and I'm having some major anxiety over it!

Be back soon.

{typo in the recipe, it's 1/2 cup brown sugar}

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment