~stocking holders are back~

Just in the nick of time, I have brought back my picture frame stocking holders!
{In my etsy shop. Link at the top of this page} These are painted in red and white and green,
and I have distressed them for that vintage look!


I have used vintage window hardware
for the hooks to hang the stocking from!

Each one measures approx. 10x10x5
You can add your child's name, a photo of them, or their silhouette.
These are great for pets too!



My daughter Savannah has been busy as well.
She was thinking of ways to make money
this year to do some Christmas shopping of her own!
In my etsy shop
{link at the top of this page}
you can purchase one of these darling little Hershey kiss creations,
hand made, by Savannah herself!



You can add these to the tops of gifts, they also are cute accompanying a teacher gift!
The inside reads,
"Spoonful of love.

In this spoonful of love
2 kisses you'll see
One's for Santa Claus
The other's from me"



If you'd like to purchase these,

she has made 31 of them and they are only $1 a piece!
Thank you so much!
And please, tell all your friends to vote for me here!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment