~my shop space at Ruffles & Rust Square~

First of all let me start by saying I have no idea what the heck I am doing.

This is all new to me.

I've never had a shop space and it is a little intimidating being surrounded by all these fabulously talented people!

I set up my space yesterday~the shop opens TODAY!

I did take some photos of my space though, the first one being a pair of old white sap buckets filled with burlap coffee bags.

I mentioned in a previous post about some tote bags that I was making.

Here is one of them.

I started out with organic cotton bags and dyed them in coffee.

Then I added paint splatters, vintage fabrics, you name it, it's all on there!

I love how they turned out.

They are one of my new favorite things.

~ eat cake~

why not?


I have a bunch of old books I am selling in bundles.
I love how these look just about anywhere.


This old riding horse has a great patina.

In the background you can see some cross pillows I made out of old wool army blankets.



Of course I have a lot of vintage silver plate silverware.

I don't think you can ever have too many.


A huge stack of ironstone platters and plates.



And lots of white dishes.



I made some less traditional union jack pillows using scraps of feed sacks.

Love the colors in these!

I'm thinking great 4Th of July decor....



I also made a ton of burlap pillows.



Some are the typical natural jute color and some are off white with grey lettering.


Lockers anyone?

18 to be exact.

I really wanted to keep this for our home, but I just couldn't find a good spot.

More union jack pillows in muted colors and a couple signs on old wood.



Tons of little vintage bottles in aquas and pinks.



Little white pitchers.



I have a couple of these great vintage seltzer bottles in great colors.



And some really heavy cement candle holders.



Totally winging it, but we will see what happens.

Everyone in the store has such great pieces, if you live close by, please make the trip over to Snohomish.

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment