~colour your world~

In the dead of winter I really start craving color.

These rooms were just the inspiration I needed to get me all excited for Spring.

I love this bedroom because it is mainly neutral, but has that great green table and colorful print on the wall.

I love adding color with fresh flowers as well.Although I wouldn't probably ever go this bright in my house,

this photo makes me happy~

reminds me of a sunny day!


White walls make a great backdrop for colorful accessories, such as this rug.

The other end of that fantastic bedroom.



Oh, and I love this bathroom!



I don't know about the artwork here,

but I love that rug and how the color of it compliments the flowers nicely.

All photos from here.

Also, if you haven't yet left a comment for the giveaway, you can do so by clicking here.

xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment