~{BIG} news~

I have been keeping 2 secrets from you.
I know, I am so mean.
But today I get to tell you all about them and I am so excited!
A little while ago I received an email from Heather Bullard.
She was asking me if I'd like to participate in her quarterly newsletter reminiscent of an old fashioned gazette.
What???
Me???
It will be filled with simple handmade craft ideas, easy DIY projects, delicious seasonal recipes and entertaining ideas all celebrating the joy and beauty of each and every season.
And yours truly will be the
DIY contributor!!!
Introducing:
You can get your own FREE copy by visiting Heathers blog and clicking on the link!

Thank you Heather!
The first issue will be out the first week in March.
And in other exciting news, it looks like my sweet savannah made the pages of Flea Market Style magazine!
I was contacted a while ago by FMS to do an interview.
I wasn't 100% positive that I had made it in, but a very sweet email from some very sweet friends last night, confirmed that yes, I am in!
I have yet to see it, but they say it's on page 27! :)
Could this day get any better?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment