~more exciting news~ {ruffles & rust square}

I couldn't be more excited!
So far 2011 has been really good to me.
I just about died when Timi called me and asked me if I would be a part of this new shop going in.
I think I said yes before she even explained it all to me.
I would like to introduce you to the new Ruffles and Rust Square, opening on or around March 1st in Snohomish Washington. A article was written up in the local newspaper that I thought I would share with you.
Weathers is opening a new 3,000-square-foot store in March at the corner of Avenue D and First Street in downtown Snohomish in the former Black Cat Antiques space. Weathers’ venture will be a joint one with Annie McDowell, the owner of Annie’s on First, one of the most well-known antiques shops in Snohomish and recently named the best antiques shop in Western Washington by KING 5 TV.“We’re excited for this new little shop to open up,” said McDowell, who will continue to operate her store in addition to the new operation, which will be called Ruffles & Rust Square.“We are putting a new spin on an old concept, an ‘antique mall’ of sorts, not your granny’s antique mall. You won’t find partitioned-off sections, heavy Americana furniture or rows and rows of collectibles,” Weathers said. “We will have 3,000 square feet of the hottest trends of vintage-inspired home decorating and garden.” Ruffles & Rust Square will feature about a dozen vendors, plus parking lot sales, book signings, crafting classes and trunk shows by some of the most popular Etsy.com sellers in the Northwest, Weathers said.
I am so excited to have been asked to be a part of this!
Much thanks to Timi and Annie!
As soon as I set up I will take lots of photos, I promise.
This is going to be so fun!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment