~what to do, what to do~ {and a winner}

It's noon here and it has been snowing all day.

The kids are home on spring break.

So far I have made 3 vintage tote bags {more on that to come}

ran 4 loads of laundry,

completely gutted and cleaned out my master closet,

started to stencil my dining room walls {more on that to come as well!}

made breakfast and lunch for my two little munchkins,

tackled a couple design consultations,

vacuumed, and did a load of dishes.

Phew!

What's up next?
Well, we are making these.

They look heavenly, and the kids love to help me bake.



A chocolate chip cookie, with the best addition ever – a swirl of Nutella.The ultimate cookie.
ingredients:2 cups all-purpose flour1 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 cup butter (1 stick)1 cup sugar1/2 cup brown sugar2 eggs1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla1/4 cup Nutella1-1/2 cups chocolate chips.


Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prep baking sheets with silpats.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, the sugar and the brown sugar. Add the eggs and the vanilla until combined.
Gradually add the flour until the mixture is combined.
Then mix in the chocolate chips and the Nutella – I don’t like to fully combine it, ’cause traces of Nutella is always is a good thing.


Drop by Tablespoons onto the prepped baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes.


I also have a winner to announce for the beautiful cage doll!

If you are the writer of the blog

The Adventures of Stig and Lolo

please email me, you are the winner!

Please come back tomorrow for my BIGGEST giveaway yet!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment