~day one~

Well well.
My baby went away to overnight camp yesterday
and won't return until Friday.
What to do, what to do?
How about give her room a makeover?
You up for coming along with me in this process?
This before photo is pretty,
but she is outgrowing the light pink. The goal.
Here it is.
The picture she picked out as to what she wants her room to look like.
Pretty huh?
So, the paint is bought, the pillows sewn, now for the fun part......


It's a total surprise.
She thinks that it will be a couple years before
I get around to doing this.
Here's the catch.
She is obsessed with candy, sugar, baking, etc.
I think she will be a chef one day.
So, I have to incorporate her pez collection......
Hum, this could be interesting!
I thought I would update you each night on what
I did that day and show you photos along the way.
Sound good?
OK, off to go make a giant latte before I start.
Talk to you tonight!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment