~barn house flea market~

Well, the barn house boys flea came and went.
I am wiped out.
It was a long day yesterday, but so worth it!
Since I am falling asleep at the keyboard
I will leave you with some photos I took.
~Enjoy~
















Here was a list of the guests:

A Cottage Industry - Camas, WA
A Thing for Roses - Sherwood, OR
Annie Fannie Abigail - Portland, OR
Auntie Joy - Silverton, OR
Belle Blanc - Lake Oswego, OR
Bella Shabby - Forest Grove, OR
Calamity Jane - Ridgefield, WA
Camas Antiques - Camas, WA
Duchess - Vancouver, WA
Flutterby - Naches, WA
Gund - Portland, OR
Katherine's Folie - Seattle, WA
Kindred Roses - Camas, WA
Little Cottage - Battle Ground, WA
Madison Park Antiques - Portland, OR
Maison Douce - Sherwood, OR
Molly Mo - Sublimity, OR
Retreat - Camano Island, WA
Seabold Vintage Market - Bainbridge Island, WA
Sparrow - Battle Ground, WA
Tarte - Oregon City, OR
Teresa Sheeley - Omak, WA
The Brough's Primitives - Camas, WA
Worthy Goods - Oregon City, OR
I also got to see Heather,
and I am sure I am forgetting someone....
If I forgot you, leave me a comment, it was so nice to catch up with all of you!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment