~a sale you won't want to miss~

My friend Dawn of Great Findz is the queen of flea markets.
Seriously, she always has the best of the best and her displays are always so intriguing.
Dawn likes to mix Frenchy items with industrial items for a one of a kind look.
I adore everything she does.
Here is why I am so excited!
She emailed me this morning about a sale coming up.
If you live nearby, you must go!
She has also just started a blog you can find here.
We will be doing the Haley's Cottage Flea Market sale
together on September 11Th in downtown Kirkland,
so mark your calendars for that one too! And guess where I am off to tomorrow?
I am so excited I can hardly stand it!
Getting up at the crack of dawn and driving down
for what is going to be a fabulous day filled with
friends and I'm certain lots of laughter!
I will be sure to take my camera and take lots of photos!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment