~a garage sale cabinet makeover & a winner~

I needed a little extra storage in the master
bath so I picked up this $15 cabinet at a local garage sale. It was just the right size, but not the right color,
so I sanded it down and painted it roadster white by
Ralph Lauren to match the vanity I painted previously.
I also took out the top panel of wood and had a piece of $3 glass cut to fit.

I had this mirrored tray in the bathroom before
and just moved it up to the top of the new cabinet.


It holds all the pretty stuff I like to look at!

And inside the cabinet there is tons
of room for my mac makeup obsession!

And all the other not so pretty stuff
you'd rather not see out in the open.

I recently got these orchids too so I thought
I'd throw a picture of them in here as well!

I love how they "hug" the sink!

I also have a winner to announce for the Haley's Cottage candle giveaway.
you are the lucky winner!
Please send me a quick email with your address and the scent of the candle you'd like!
Thank you all for participating, if you didn't win, don't worry,
I will have many other giveaways in the near future!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment