~something new to do with back to school supplies~

Do you remember back in May when I decided it
was time to organize my mess of recipes?
Well, I am finally getting around to finishing that project up! Recently we were at the office supply store buying back to school supplies....
{glory, glory, hallelujah!}
when it dawned on me that I could use some of those products to finish my little project.

So I picked up a new 3 ring binder and some 4x6 page protector sheets,
and some dividers. When I got home I got serious about only saving the recipes I use on a regular basis.
Turns out I eat a whole lot of cookies,
because 95% of the book is cookie recipes!
I then went here and typed up all my recipes.
If the recipes were from a magazine tear out, I just googled the recipe and then copied and pasted it onto the card on the website above.
This will save you a whole lot of unnecessary typing!
Then I right clicked on the recipe I had just created
and copied it into a word document where I adjusted the size to 4x6,
the size of the page protectors.
I printed them out on card stock, cut them on my paper cutter and put them in the binder.
I used the dividers to separate the drinks from the cookies and main courses, etc.

I will leave you with one of my favorite recipes from my mom!
I LOVE this bread!
{probably because it has a lot of sugar in it!}
xoxo
oops, just saw the typo in the recipe, that's 1 1/2 c. flour, not 12 cups, sorry you carbaholics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment