~oh deer!~

This was the first thing I saw when I walked into World Market the other day.
My mind started racing, 
"oh please be for sale. Please don't be a display only thing!"

I was relieved to see it was for sale! 
You can find him here.
I think he looks very Anthropologie~ish. 

He's $99.00, but is on sale right now for $59.00, and if you sign up on their mailing list you can save an additional 10%, to make him almost 1/2 off!

I just may leave him up year round.
 Look at all that beautiful lettering!
The ears are a really soft leather and the horns are removable,
 I'm guessing so it can be stored easily.
 The Christmas decorations are going up as you can see, 
but so far just the greenery.

I will be sure to do a holiday home tour when I am all done.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment