~on not taking things to seriously~

Remember when I posted about this store?
Well, I can hardly walk away from a store like that and not take an idea or two home with me!

So.......I added a fun little gallery wall above my desk area that is rather whimsical.
Ya know what?
It makes me smile every time I look at it!
{I got a new desk chair too! Love it, and you can find it here}
 There really is no rhyme or reason, I just started adding things I love.
A favorite piece of art, silhouettes of our doggies, a hand drawn picture from Cody, etc.
 The letter T flashcard is anything but serious, but it was a fun find at Watson Kennedy and it reminds me of our fun weekend we had downtown.
 I sorta have a crush on the little boy that made this for me! :)
 Letter E stands for nothing, but I like its patina!
I found some old neighborhood papers from the early 1900's and framed the
 "grounds and house rules"
 On the other side of the wall is my great custom sign by my friend Tara.
 Paper whites are getting ready for the season!
 I made this little chair piece by cutting the design out of more of the same old paper.
 And, a little more Christmas on the chalkboard door!
Here's to not taking things too seriously! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment