~a canoe bar~

Last night was another fun night here at crystal lake.
About 14 families all canoed over to a little area
here called little lake for a little drinking and socializing.
You have to paddle through this marshy area to get there,
but it was set up all cute with these fabric banners blowing in the wind.


Once we got there we were served our drink of choice,
and were all given cheese, cracker, and salami plates.
There was wine, vodka tonics, and beer, and even chocolate milk for the kids.

My friend Trina
{shown with me here}
was the one who put the gathering on.

She had music playing and tiki torches lit.
It truly was a fun evening filled with friends and neighbors.


2 hot air balloons even came to visit us.

We all tied our boats up to one another
and talked for hours into the dark.

Chocolate dipped strawberries anyone?

Someone bet Savannah 4 bucks that she wouldn't go swimming.
My daughter is now $4 richer.

That's my sweet husband who rowed us all
out there because I was too afraid if I moved an inch the boat will tip over!

~Cheers to Crystal lake~
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment