~red white & blue~

Hello!
A few of you requested more photos of my home decorated for the fourth.
So.................
here they are!
This is my son's nightstand.
His room already has these colors in it,
so no decorating in there was necessary! A stack of ironstone platters in the dining room
with a vintage tablecloth my mom gave to me.
A found a couple of these old milk crates at a tag sale.
The colors work perfectly and they make great planters!

I normally don't have all this color in my home,

but it's a nice change for a couple weeks!

I borrowed this pillow from my son's room.

These flags are super inexpensive and they
make a huge impact when clustered together.
You can usually find them at dollar stores.
She's ready for some fun~are you?
I made several of these banners to hang around the house.
The flag was all ripped up so I felt OK with cutting it,
otherwise I wouldn't have.
I love how the colors are so faded with age.

Some more cheap flags!

I already showed this picture,
but thought I'd throw it in again!

My son made me this flag art in preschool.
I love displaying the children's artwork.

I recently got this coke crate at a tag sale
and am using it on the patio table near
the grill to hold silverware, napkins, etc.

Well, that's about it.
Have a great day!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment