~inspiration everywhere~

I could sit at my computer for hours looking
at lovely photos, couldn't you?
I've had a busy weekend and these
photos seem to take the chaos down a notch.
I have a little surprise project I am working
on in the subdued colors shown in this first photo.
I am loving the combination of pink, grey, and white.
More on that later.
I also love the watery colors of these glass jars.
Mason jars filled with wildflowers, for sure one of my favorite things.

Super simple, super sweet.

My favorite colors.

Love the ruffles on this apron and I adore that blue color, so cheery!

~hello carbs~
how I love thee.

I need one of these for around the lake here.

I love this sink.
Seems like you could find something at a salvage yard pretty inexpensively.

This bench is divine and the walls are even better.


Hope you enjoyed browsing through these pictures.
They come from a favorite source found here.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment