~I made a cookbook, and you can too!~

I discovered this cool website and being the neat freak I am, decided that I needed all of our favorite family recipes neatly compiled in one stylish book.
I am really excited to get it and I can't wait to share it with you!
Almost every page has a photo, all taken by me, and if it turns out as well as I think it will, I will be ordering copies for family members for gifts. 
I watched the video tutorial before getting started. 
Normally I skip this part because you might remember my middle name is impatient. 
However, after 3 hours of screwing up my photos, I thought it might not hurt. 
Now what I have is a 100 page hardcover book of delicious family recipes.
My hope is that this book will be in our family for generations to come.
Let me know if you create one!
And the blog that got me all excited about this is right here.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment