~pages from my cookbook and a winner~

 Do you remember this post where I talked about making a cookbook?
 Well, it arrived, and I couldn't be happier with it!
I already want to make another one!
 The thing that I am the most proud of is the fact that I took all the photos in it.
Some are of things I've baked, some are of the kiddos, and some are just product shots.
 I am probably showing you more photos than you care to see......






 This is the only "colorful" page.
My niece with her rainbow cake!
 And here we have Harley, my kitchen helper.
{we just had to install a lock on our pantry because he figured out how to get it open.
 His favorite is pop tarts}

 The back of the cookbook below.
I'd love to hear if you decide to take the plunge and make one!
Also, Cody's room is DONE!
As soon as I take some photos I will post!
The winner of the Sparrow and Blossom giveaway is here!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment