~say what?~

 ~wow~
Ikea is really stepping up!
Check out these new products coming to Ikea in April 2012......
The laundry bin above is definitely on my shopping list, and I think this cart,
 in black, is gonna be on it too!
It's perfect for my son's bathroom.
I can just see it sitting next to his claw foot tub now, filled with rubber duckies and toys.....
{sorry Cody, I know you are 9 now but I just can't help it!}

 This bathroom cabinet is a great utilitarian piece that still looks stylish.
 Ikea is also a great place to get inexpensive bathroom furniture.
The farmhouse table below is also a new product coming in April 
as well as this fabulous fabric covered ceiling light fixture that I am in love with!


 And check out this faucet!
 Yep Ikea, you are doing good.
I might actually visit you more often despite your long lines and never 
ending maze I have to go through to get whats on my list.
Not to mention those darn cinnamon rolls that get me every time!
So, what are some of your favorite finds from Ikea?
I'd love to hear!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment