~a spring table setting~

 I have had a horrible migraine for the past couple days, so I was in need of 
a little sunshine in my home!
 My starting off point for this spring table scape was these bright yellow daffodils.

 The kids got in on the fun and created these cute paper daffodils with jelly belly centers.
They used scrapbook paper and cut out the shapes.
You can find the full instructions here.
 I had a couple of these white ceramic eggs, so I filled them with crinkly paper
 Easter grass and leftover jelly bellies.
 What kind of spring meal is complete without lemonade? 
 I found these fun little striped bowls at a store called Joyworks in Snohomish Washington.
They also had polka dot ones, very cute!

 The napkins are paper and I got them at Tuesday Morning.
 Along with the daffodils, the centerpiece is a wire nest with moss and rock eggs under a cloche.
 I actually got the nest and rock eggs at a garage sale last summer.
 I used my everyday white dishes and glasses.
 As you can see by the rain outside, 
this bright yellow color is much needed in the pacific northwest!
I printed the place card holders from here.
 I added a few daffodils that broke off to a little pitcher on the shelves.
 And, there you have it, a very sunny spring table setting.
I hope you are all having a day filled with happy colors!
Linking to Dear Lillie.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment