~looking back~

Every month when the latest issue of House Beautiful
comes in the mail, I immediately flip to the kitchen of the month.
Each one is so different, yet so beautiful in their own way.
I have picked out a handful of my favorites to share with you today.
This hood is HUGE~and it is amazing. One side of the island is a cook top and the other a little office area.
Totally genius if you ask me.
Where I probably wouldn't do blue cabinetry,
I love the distressing and the rustic hardware they have chosen for these cabinets.

And of course, I am a sucker for a farmhouse sink.

Look at all the different shapes and textures in this one small photo.

And in that same kitchen, check out the sofa and chairs!
~me oh my~

I have always wanted a glass front fridge.....
maybe someday.


I fell in love with the detailed plank wood painted the same white as the walls.
I also love that they have used framed prints that you wouldn't normally find in a kitchen, with those huge white mattes.

I know I am not the only one loving this huge completely organized pantry!

Even though I live in a very neutral home, there is something very inviting and cozy about the use of greens and reds in this kitchen dining area.

Check out those windows!!!
{and the table, lighting, cabinets, floor, etc. etc. etc.}

Antiqued mirrors paired with barn wood on the cabinet doors~gorgeous.

And the ever so famous kitchen of the year featuring Ina Gartens kitchen.
Just a few little details showing that a mostly white palette still makes a striking impact.

Hope you have enjoyed the little kitchen tour!
I am planning on whipping something up in my kitchen soon.
Can't wait to share it with all of you!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment