~making memories~

This was by far the best camping trip of the summer.
The weather was gorgeous, the kids were happy, and it was overall very relaxing. We spent our days doing lots of biking.
I even got in a run everyday,
which wasn't hard considering the gorgeous views of the lake I had.

The kids went in the river a lot while we sat on the shore and kicked back.
I read "The Notebook" in one day.
It was the best book, so sad.
I was crying my eyes out.
My kids kept asking me why I was reading it if it was making me cry?
Good read if you haven't read it already.

We played in the sand and collected different rocks and driftwood.
The kids got along so well it was amazing!

Their goofy sides came out a lot!


Kids just being kids!


We went tubing in the lake for hours.
It was very windy, but very warm.



Everyday we would ride or bikes to this little
grocery and let the kids pick out treats.

Here is a photo of the river.
Sitting back listening to the water was so relaxing,
just what we all needed.






You can't beat those views.
I was actually sad to leave.
I'll miss Smokey the bear and roasting marshmallows over the campfire.
But what we have taken away is a whole lot of great memories,
and for that,
I am thankful.


I hope you all had a relaxing weekend.
I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of the giveaway!
Have you all entered?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment