~I'm back & a winner~

Good morning!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Ours was very relaxing, spending hours
in our boat out on Lake Washington.
It reached 97 degrees here and there was
no place I'd rather be than out on the water.
I have some gorgeous photos to share with you.
Isn't this a great use of a small space?
This photo makes me want to kick off my shoes and jump right in.
A fireplace covered in oyster shells?
Now that's a new one.
~Fabulous~

I'm sure you have seen this around blog land before,

but I keep coming back to it time and time again.
The lighting, the chalkboard, the white cabinets, the vintage stove,
~oh my!~

Um,
hi nice lady,
can I move in?


Numbers on the back of chairs,
and that chalkboard again.
{loving the french toile too}


I love how in this semi~formal setting you see
the football schedule on the ornate chalkboard!


This armoire has been turned into a great little spot,
complete with a chandelier.



This entryway bench and coat rack is to die for!
Loving the old clock and the wood ceilings in this kitchen.




Cute little slip covered stools in this gorgeous kitchen.

photo credits: Heather Chadduck
{except photo no. 2~cottage living}
And....drum roll please.....
We have a winner of the stella & dot giveaway!
Sarah from handbags n pigtails!
Congratulations!
This is what Sarah had to say!


Ive seen Stella & Dot everywhere but have yet to own a piece.
Id love the Pave Bee Pendant Necklace...
and its perfect since my husband is a beekeeper!:)
I'm already a faithful follower here too.
SarahHandbagsnPigtails.blogspot.com
Thanks to everyone who entered!
If you are interested in doing a giveaway on this blog please don't hesitate to email me!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment