~I went shopping~

I went shopping and I came home with some pretty fabulous finds!
I picked up 2 of these Ikat pillows that are huge, and I think I am going back for a 3rd.
I have a hard time buying something I can make myself, but these were too good of a deal to pass by!
Then I picked up some fresh flowers.
I am really needing Spring right about now.
Snow is in the forecast~again.
They smell fabulous too!
I have been looking for a while now for new lamps for my new Pottery Barn shades.
I found these at Marshall's.
They were a little pricey, even for Marshall's, but I couldn't help but fall in love with them.
They are the perfect shade of chippy blue.


I still would like to find something to go in between the lamps on the sofa table.
Good thing there is a great flea market coming up this weekend!

I took a lot of pictures~sorry.....








Hope you are all having a fantastic day!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment