~this is what I want~

My Sunday to do list: (isn't Sunday supposed to be a day of rest?)
1) go grocery shopping (unless the kids want to eat lettuce for breakfast)
2) stop at Home Depot for Lilac trees on sale
3) re-paint the planters on our deck
4) loads and loads of laundry
5) package up etsy orders to be shipped out tomorrow
6) put furniture back on deck (just got stained yesterday)
7) make 2 picture frames
8) go buy more bubble wrap
9) make sure the kids have bathed (because if I don't, it wouldn't happen!)
10) water flowers
11) make a welcome to the lake sign for my neighbor
12) make 3 sack lunches for tomorrow
13) clean all the glass ware I got at the sale
14) vacuum
15) plant the lilacs
I really just want this: Is that too much to ask for?
Oh, and all this is with the kiddos in tow because my hubby thought it be fun to take a long motorcycle cruise around this morning and stop off for lunch with his buddies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment