~6 uninteresting things that make me happy~

My friend Kim just did a post on uninteresting things that make her happy.
You ready for my list???
1) Mowing the lawn. It may seem very boring to most, but I would be out there every day if it grew fast enough! I LOVE mowing the lawn! I know it's a little weird, and I am sure I would feel different if I had a push mower, but I just can't wait to mow.
Did it today in fact!
2) Fall leaves. Love 'em. Love that time of year, love taking my kids to the pumpkin patch, love back to school (ha-ha) love pumpkin lattes at Starbucks, and I love watching all those fall leaving floating off the trees. My Mom collects them from her trees and makes beautiful wreaths, and I get a new one every year!
3) Scoring a bargain. It's an adrenaline rush pulling up to that garage sale and seeing all the goodies! Or seeing a big SALE sign in my favorite shop! Love it!
4) Sleep. I probably sleep way to much, but it makes me happy. I love it in the summers when the kids are out of school because they sleep in also. I go to bed early, and if I don't have to set my alarm for the following day, I am one happy camper! I could nap any time of day too.
5) Going out on our boat. Why is this uninteresting? Because while everyone is sunbathing up above and looking for whales etc. I like to go in the cabin below and sleep (refer to #4) There is nothing like the rock of the boat and the sound of the waves to put me to sleep.
6) The smell of rain in the spring and the smell of grass in the summer.
There you go. 6 uninteresting things you probably didn't know about me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment