~chicks on the farm~

My new BFF Kasey.
She sends me great decorating advice and is going to send me that necklace on my birthday! and Jeanne. Oh Jeanne. You make me laugh like no other....

Step away slowly Trina and no one will get hurt....

I ran into Tiffany who actually lives pretty close to me!
Loved your outfit!

So much in fact, I got a close up!
Sorry about chopping your head off!

Kim, my roomie. Nice outfit. Seriously, love it!

Kasey stole this pillow right out of my hands.
I think it even had my name on it!
I'm sure it looks great in your house though sweetie!
Kim, Brooke, and Rebekah, can we say gorgeous?
On another note, I am heading to the funky junk sisters show on Saturday. If you are reading this can you let me know where I can find you? I would love to meet you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment