~a summer country wedding~

I am in the mood! No, not to get married again, but to attend a big old country wedding complete with BBQ ribs and lemonade! I met with someone today to show her the Crystal Lake Lodge as a venue for her wedding next July. Her fiance is from New Zealand and they want a big ol' country wedding!
It got me thinking how much fun that would be to decorate!
Enjoy these images, mostly from Country Living...
I love the burlap here, wouldn't burlap tablecloths be so great? mix match plates, a inexpensive way to get a really custom unique look!
Love the layers!

Little herb pots for your guests with your names handwritten on Popsicle sticks tucked inside!

You can always find little Terra cotta pots at garage sales for pennies!

Ahhh! Cupcakes AND a cake, lovely
Old soup cans painted up make inexpensive vases. A seed packet at each place setting is another clever gift for your guests!
I love the little herb sprig tucked in along with the napkin!
I LOVE the old watering can used as a centerpiece to hold daisies, etc.
Mason jar vases...........
Hum, I don't know what you would do with this, but I loved the picture!
My favorite picture I think, good old lemonade!
and a gorgeous bouquet of roses and hydrangeas.

Tomorrow I leave with 2 girlfriends for the Farm Chicks show! I can't wait, I haven't had a girlfriends trip in years! I will be back on Sunday to tell ya all about it! Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment