~Barn House Boys~

drool us at the after party. These boys know how to do it all, let me tell you!
As I am sure you have read on every other blog out there, the Barn House Boys had the most fabulous booth at the Farm Chicks. They are so creative and full of talent, it makes my head hurt. Did I mention that they are both adorable?
Clever displays right and left, I think I went back a few dozen times, yes to see all the merchandise, not just the boys!
I loved how the books were thrown on a shelf here.
Well, you know they weren't just thrown, they were cleverly arranged, but it looks amazing!
My favorite photo I think (besides photo #1)
I fell in love with this painting.
I want it, have to have it, would give up almost anything for it.
And look how cute with all those grain sack and ticking pillows!
Oh, one of my many purchases was that grain sack pillow on the far left!
If I can swing it, I will be attending another one of their events in July.
Yes, I have become a stalker.
You can too, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment