~armoires, they're not just for storing clothes~

I love armoires for storage.
As you can see with these pictures, armoires don't just have to be used for clothes or linens.
Here they have grouped a collection of pottery. This one has been turned into a mini closet for a child.

Tuck an office out of the way.

When company comes over, close the doors and no more mess!

another version of the kids closet


How about lining the back of an armoire with wallpaper, wrapping paper, or mirrors?


tons of kitchen storage here...

this is just beautiful!

another office...

I love how rustic this is....

these 2 armoires were built in for a seamless look.

This one is very grand.
I love going to 2ND hand shops and finding one with good bones.
Add some appliques and paint, distress it, and you have a beautiful custom armoire!

This is my new favorite look.
Turning one into a bar.
So clever!

This one from country living is my all time favorite!

Have you done anything clever with an armoire?
I'd love to see it!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment