~I'm back & farmhouse sinks~

I recently changed the sidebar on my blog to something a little more colorful. In doing so I lost the info. that appears in the upper right hand corner that allows you to sign in and do posts! Do you know how frustrated I have been not being able to sign into my blog and post 3 or more times a day? :)
Has anyone else ever had this happen? The button is still not there but I found another way to sign in, thank goodness! I was going crazy!
So, I am back, sorry about that. And here we are with another love of my life: farmhouse sinks, more commonly known as apron front sinks. I love them, wish I had one, but it just won't be possible with our existing cabinets, believe me, I have tried! Enjoy these images and I promise I will be back soon!!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment