~didn't get it all done~

Remember that list a mile long this morning of all the things I had to do? Well, so far this is what I have done....
1) stopped off at Starbucks for a little fuel where Cody knocked my hot grande drink over on the carpet before I even had one sip.
2) went to Home Depot and bought the 2 lilac trees that were on my list. Then I got a little carried away and bought a dozen white geraniums, 6 pink peonies, 3 yellow carpet roses, ground cover, soil, and boxwood.
Not exactly sticking to my list.
3) Got a call from my husband.
His motorcycle broke down,
had to go rescue him 35 minutes away.
4) Mom called, "you have to stop by and see all the stuff I got yesterday while I was out antiquing"
2 hours later...............
5) took Savannah to a friends house.
6) stopped at the gas station for milk because at this point I knew I wasn't going to make it to the grocery store.
7) dropped Cody at a friends house
8) picked up husband from work where he was trying to get the bike up and running again, no such luck.
9) Home to unload all the plants.
10) planted all the plants. Weeded the garden, watered the garden
11) now while dinner is cooking I am sitting on my butt blogging away!
Tomorrow is another day! I suppose I will get something else done!
p.s. I did get those etsy orders packaged up sometime in there, so they will go out in the am!
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
p.s.s. This post is for you Amy, for your screened door pantry idea!





0 comments:

Post a Comment