~a quick project & peonies~

here's a quick project for lazy afternoon when you have nothing else to do! Ha-ha right?
I started out with ugly metal buckets from the home improvement store, around $3.00 a piece I think. I sprayed them with heirloom white spray paint, and yes, I left all the runs. When it was dry, I taped off a portion and painted that with chalkboard paint.
Voila, a custom table "runner" I wrote the words, life is beautiful, but you could do
eat your dinner
you'll like it
eat it anyway
don't feed the dog
I saw that
have a happy day
OK, you get the picture.
I popped these geraniums in, but I really want to get topiaries for them.

On another note. I went to my folks house this afternoon to raid their peonies. I tend to visit them a lot more when their peonies are in bloom! :)
Aren't they pretty? They have a ton, so I am sure they don't mind when I steal a few............
dozen

Brought them home and put them in this chippy white vintage carrier.
The fan you see is a Farm Chicks find.
Love it!
When kid #2 gets home from school we are off to the farmers market.
I am thoroughly enjoying this beautiful weather we are so lucky to have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment