~more pumpkin fun~

I posted about my chevron pumpkins here.
The other day I found some real white pumpkins at our grocery store
 and decided to have some more fun.
I got this idea from a picture that Savannah found and printed out for me
{she knows how much I love holiday decorating!}
I also got this great trophy from Target and added a spider decal from my local craft shop.
It will come off easily after the holiday season.
 The silhouette pumpkin was as easy as pie.
I just found a silhouette online, copied it into a word document {adjusting size}
 printed it out, then cut it out.
{the graphics fairy is a great source for free printables}
I taped it to my pumpkin and traced around it with a black sharpie.
Then I just filled it in with black craft paint.
I had the little stick on jewels in my studio, so I made her a pretty little necklace. I added ric rac trim and a black lace bow at the top.
{note: the trim did not adhere with elmers, I had to hot glue it on}

The "off with your head" pumpkin is simply letter stickers from Office Maxx in a variety of sizes. 
I also glued on a few rhinestones.


This great silver footed tray with handles may be going in my etsy shop soon.
I can't decide if I want to keep it! 

On a side note, I just found out that the actress Ali Landry pinned my chevron pumpkins!
Go here to see!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment