~Kalanchoe~

I do not have a green thumb when it comes to houseplants.
However, I found one very pretty plant that I have had success with so I thought I'd share it with you.
This plant comes in a variety of colors, but I prefer the white.
You can find it at home improvement stores and grocery stores.
Gotta love that, and it's dirt cheap.
It's called Kalanchoe.
Right now I have 2 plants in our living room, but I also like to use it in the kitchen.

So, if you also have a hard time growing houseplants but want a little color, check these out.
I also wanted to follow up to yesterday's post.
I did happen to find the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Ideas magazine.
It's better than I could have imagined.
Not only is my friend Jen in it, but also Marian from Miss Mustard Seed!
The articles are amazing and the whole magazine is full of inspiration! 
I wanted to give a special thank you to our stylist Jan Carlson, {and her husband} 
Debra Wittrup who wrote the story, and last but not least, John Granen, the AMAZING photographer.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment