~confessions of a Starbucks addict~

I will be the first to admit it.
When I go on vacation, I make sure to note where the closest Starbucks is.
I am the first to buy the Pumpkin Spice Latte while the sun is still shining outside.
I have been known to go 4 times a day to the overpriced coffee shop.
I can't help it, it's an addiction really.
Could be worse, right?
 duh!
 I found this "secret" menu on Pinterest and thought it was kinda fun.
 So I started thinking.
What if you could make your own Starbucks drinks at home.
Boy, would that save me a ton of money.
If you go here you can find out how to make your own holiday drinks, just like Starbucks.
Think I may try some of these myself!
 I also thought this poster was adorble!
 And how many of you love the pumpkin scones from Starbucks as much as me?
One of my favorite foodie blogs has a copycat recipe.
You can find it here.

Enjoy your Sunday friends!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment