~me likey~

I have always been drawn to cowhides, and have had a few.
But lately I have really been wanting a zebra hide.
I'm sure it grosses some of you out, but I love them, especially layered over natural rugs like sisal.

Problem is, they are soooo expensive!
I know you can buy cowhides dyed to look like zebras, but I still haven't found one in my price range.
Any tips or hints?

 Years ago I had one.
Some friends of ours were getting rid of it.
They had hunted it themselves in Africa and made it into a rug.
Problem is, it had a head on it, and even though I tried to make it work, it freaked me out every time I looked at it.
We ended up giving it away to a college kid who hung it on his dorm wall.




 Anyone know of anyone selling one?
I'd love to know!
My favorite image of all is from none other than Cote De Texas~big surprise!

I don't have a giveaway this week~sorry!
We are actually leaving town Wednesday through Monday for a camping trip.
~Have a great Monday~
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment