~frames being listed in my etsy shop today~

A kid in a candy store.
That's me when I see piles of old wood with it's layers of chipping paint.
I love it when you turn the piece of wood over and in pen it says something like, 
"left master bedroom window"
Each piece has a story.
Each piece was once used in an old farmhouse kitchen, a school classroom, 
an old general store.......
The layers of paint tell a story, and although I don't know the history of each one, it's fun to reminisce about where it could have been.

Turning this old wood into picture frames has been a passion of mine for years.
I love how each piece comes together differently, and I love how they looked grouped together on a shelf, or in a mass on a wall.

I take the time when I put each frame together, making sure it is sturdy and well made for you.
Each piece is cut on my chop saw, then ran through my router table.
I use a biscuit joiner and wood glue to make sure the pieces have a tight fit, and then use a air nailer for extra strength.
They are fitted with glass at my local frame shop, and have backing and flexi points put in.
Each one is shipped with care to you.
 I will be listing these in my etsy shop today.
{link at the top of this page}

These can be hung either horizontally or vertically.
 I am off for vacation and will be back early next week.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment