~editing and making things lighter in the living room~

I have been cleaning all day, in fact I am still in my PJ's.
I did a little editing in our living room, trying to lighten things up.
I love how bright and clean it looks now!
I probably took way too many photos.....

 A lot stayed the same, I just edited a lot out.
The framed photos are from our neighborhood in the early 1900's~love them.
I framed them in matching Ikea Ribba frames.
 The burlap pillows are from Restoration Hardware, the furry pillow from Haley's Cottage 
{on my sidebar}
and the latest addition to my pillow addiction is the grey Ralph Lauren ones from TJ Maxx.
 I also just picked up this candle holder at Marshalls.
The flower concrete piece is from Cottage White at Ruffles and Rust Square.
Books I had.
 A couple of my favorite coffee table books.....
 Looking into the kitchen above, and dining room below.




 I hope you are having a great day! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment