~m & m antiques and my blog list~

First of all, is anyone else in blogger having trouble with their blog list?
Mine has been cut in half and I swear I didn't do it!
When I go to fix it, they are all there.......
Help!
No, if you normally see your blog on there and you don't now, 
I didn't cut you out, I'm working on fixing it!

M & M Antiques is a antique store in Monroe Washington.
It has just moved locations, right down the street to a bigger venue and it is to die for!
I got a sneak peek the other day and I took some photos to share with you!
If you are going to the Ruffles and Rust Vintage Market this coming weekend, 
YOU MUST STOP AT M AND M AS WELL! 
{and the Crystal Lake garage sale of course!}

M and M Antiques is now located at:
123 North Lewis Street Monroe, WA. 98272.
Their hours are M-Sa~ 11~6
and
Sun~ 11~5

The list of vendors has grown with the increase in building size and there is something for everyone!
Enjoy!



















xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment