~welcoming fall~

As much as I love the lazy warm summer months,
I have to say that fall is my favorite.
Yes, I enjoy all the Seattle rain,
listening to it hit the skylights while I am inside all warm and comfortable.
I live for the occasional thunderstorm and truly am a homebody at heart.
I could curl up on the couch and watch movies with my hubby all day with the flames blazing in the fireplace.
The crispness in the air, and the sound of football on the TV.
The kids soccer games, the pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks.
Yep, I love it all!
I tend to stay home a lot more this time of year, baking, organizing, and relaxing a bit more. The kids are back in school and although that means more projects, sports, etc., it also means curling up in bed at noon with a good book and taking long walks.

If you like this season as much as I do, I know you will enjoy these photos.

This one is probably my fave.

I love watching the leaves change color, and collecting them in this window box is just fabulous!
{I love how it is propped up on a bench!}



The colors are just amazing.

Seriously?
Look at that color combo!
So, don't hate the cooler mornings and crisp afternoons, welcome fall with open arms!
photos by suziebeezie and maryfuffle.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment