~color without commitment~

With the changing seasons I find myself craving a bit more color.
No, I am not going to paint my walls bright yellow,
but I am however injecting bits and pieces of color throughout my home.
They are pieces, like these flowers,
that can be moved from room to room,
and either tossed out or put away in a cupboard
when I start craving neutrals again. I love the color of these dahlias.
Looking at them makes me smile.
They remind me of my Grandpa too,
he grew dahlias and they were his favorite flower.

Even something as simple as an apple
can provide enough color on a all white table setting.

I have filled my tiered kitchen basket

with fruits and even added some fun gourds for autumn.

I just loved the color of these pears.


And.....
I bought my first pumpkin of the year!
I actually got it a couple weeks ago.
My husband always rolls his eyes at me when
I bring home pumpkins so early in the season,
but I love them,
I can't help it!

The dahlias are almost the exact same color as those pears!
Do you add more color to your home this time of year?
Don't forget, you still have time to sign up for my giveaway below!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment